Liliana Loebl is a Partner with the Firm’s Family Law practice. She handles complex contested divorce cases as well as cases involving custody disputes, post-dissolution issues, domestic violence, paternity, and prenuptial and postnuptial agreements. Ms. Loebl’s practice also includes appellate work, from brief writing to oral argument.
Ms. Loebl has also represented clients such as real estate developers, banks, corporations and other individuals in cases involving complex commercial matters.
Ms. Loebl was born in Lima, Peru, and is fluent in Spanish and Hebrew as well as conversational French.
Ms. Loebl was selected for inclusion in Florida, Super Lawyers Rising Stars in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
University of Miami School of Law J.D. – 2005
University of Michigan B.A. Political Science – 2002
Admitted in Florida
- American Inns of Court
- Member of the Miami Dade Bar Association
- Board Member of the Greater Miami Jewish Federation under 40’s division
- Founding member of the Wrongful Convictions Project in the University of Miami School of Law
- Member of the Family Law section, Florida Bar
- Selected to Super Lawyers: 2016 – 2017
- Selected to Rising Stars: 2009-2015